get out of my box!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

blog revelations

apparently, there are more people reading my blog than i know of...and they've been reading for a year now! anyway...i guess it's ok since they're the ones among my friends that i can really trust (suddenly i'm not so sure...haha :P) no seriously they are and i'm not just making parinig...rest assured though, my posting would remain the same, (i hope) even now that i know i have an audience i was't aware of before...

now i have a confession to make...i'm sorry blog but i've been cheating on you. yes, you heard me right. due to the incessant demand of other people who have it, i have followed the bandwagon of the infamous live journal...but don't worry blog...at least i find you easier to update...plus my lj looks so plain. and another thing, you're the one i'm updating right now...and if it's any consolation...i can always do you both at the same time!

i think i'm going nuts talking to my blog...seriously i think something's gone loose...

it's just that i'm having a hard time looking for my homework online...we're supposed to list topics on sustainable architectural technologies developed or used here locally...so far i've found four but they're all too common and some don't even have enough resources to come up with a good enough research paper on. oh well, i guess i'll just look for some more tomorrow at the library (i have a 5 hour break! jeesh) it's been a long time since i had this much time on my hands in a semester. but then again, maybe that's just because most of my classes are just starting (late!) because of the professors...

some of y orgmates are going to puerto galera this long weekend, and i would really like to go, unfortunately i don't have any more money! i wouldn't have enough money to go christmas shopping...and the fact that my kj mom would never let me go vacationing in the middle of the sem...i'm just hoping we go somewhere this christmas, singapore, hongkong or china...i'd like to see my dad again...

oh well...my mom is going to bed, i can watch tv now (i'm watching LOST season one on dvd, a couple of episodes a day...) plus gela said she might call tonight (how could she if i'm using dial-up?!) so there, until my next entry!

2 Comments:

Blogger jas said...

hey jax! haha! talking to your blog. wag lang masobrahan, baka topakin ka. :p

anyway, yeah you could trust us few people who know your blog. honestly i can't believe it, it's been months already yet i haven't told anyone your blog site! this is so not jas no? haha. but seriously, your blog's safe with me.

promise. :)

9:13 AM

 
Blogger margaux said...

yay, makakareply na din ako sa blog mo. ;p sorry talaga di namin nasabi agad... haha, baka mainis ka eh. :s anyway, yeah, you can trust us... sus, kami pa, eh kami lang namang dalawa kumakausap sa isa't isa. haha. ;p

2:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home