get out of my box!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

homesick

it's not what you think. in my case, being homesick means i'm getting sick of staying at home!!! i thought this was going to be a fun summer, i just feel like i'm not making the most out of it. i mean it's almost halfway over and the farthest location i've been to is the mall...not even to shop or watch a movie even! just to hang around!

if the plans were made earlier, i should be i china now. but alas, i'm not. and if only my sister didn't get sick! oooh i could crumple that little piece of sister of mine...her hospital bills summed up to 25,000 pesos. i mean we could've had a beach outing out of that! but noooo, all that went to medicine. sigh...and as usual, it's me that the elders picked on as the king prevails all odds once more. my brother arranged this outing with his classmates and they all went to zambales along with two of my cousins. i would looooooooove to go to zambales. however not with his classmates. the night before they left, my sister and mother started texting me all this messages saying why the two of us were such pasaways. what?! i'm not the one going to zambales! i would like to go, true, but not at the expense of anyone! it's quite odd that in this family, having fun is such a sin, and is strictly forbidden. especially when someone is sick. and guess what, my mom, when we saw each other the following night, asked me "why didn't you go with your brother?" what!? you're the one who told me not to!!!! argh what a family...

i miss my dad. my adventurous and fun dad. but not just my dad coz going to hongkong alone with my dad doesn't solve that. i miss my dad being around here, having a complete family here. my dad would never tolerate my bother's behavior, and would bring some life and excitement to my mother and sister. damn.

I WANT TO GO TO THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home