get out of my box!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

beachin' fun 2

who knew i'd get to go to the beach twice this sembreak?! this time i went with my family to my tita's place in zambales. it's a good thing my mom finally reunited with her best friend, now she actually has a social life! the beach there is incredible!!! contrary to the calm shallow waters of batangas, the waves in zambales were huge and they crash to the shore like our laundry does. it was a very private beach therefore we were the only ones there. and the place looked like it was untouched by man, truly breathtaking. the weather was windy, the sun wasn't too intense, and being in that atmosphere of peace just made me feel really good. i could live there forever!!! what's more is that us kids get to reuniter with the magsaysay guys as well. they're so much fun to have around. i would've wanted to ride the waves with them but i don't have a board and my mom obviously won't let me. but waddling on the shore against the raging waves was more than enough for me. the food was also great, i gained three pounds overnight!

we checked in this resort inn which had a pool (a weird one because its water was salty as well...). we didn't have tv in our room so we spent our night outside with the other guests. there was one tv in the cafe... there were four americans with their pokpok wives with them drinking their heads off...it's so frustrating cause they hogged the videoke machine, we didn't even got a chance to sing! their voices weren't pleasing at all if i may say so...those whores really piss me off because they were trashy and spoke like palengkeras. at least one of the americans greeted us and introduced his little kid. so as they kept on singing, we just watched our usual late night tv shows...everything was going ok when one of 'em americans went to the bathroom to take a leak and had his dick out even before he got there...it's kind of repulsive, that behavior... but then he must've been 99% alcohol already by that time so i'd cut him some slack....

anyway, our trip there was cut short by my mom's work (as always...) after two days and one night at the beach, we went on our way back home, exhausted but relaxed (if that's possible...) all in all the trip was superb....except the four-hour ride going there and another going home...oh well, i'd do it all again in a snap..

* i forgot to include this before...
i really hate it when my mom brings up my childhood...raffy was my friend (is my friend? yes is...) was my playmate as a kid.. but don't parents know when to stop talking about us when we were kids? when i saw raffy again, i think we were both embarrassed when my mom started chattering about when we used to play around and pretend to strangle each other and even posed for pictures...it was so fucking embarrassing! i mean we're no longer kids! those were days we could do without! it's no longer funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home