get out of my box!

Friday, April 15, 2005

summer bummer

finally, the freaking sem is over. actually it ended last week pa but i got so sick of my pc after doing that research paper that it took me a week to recover haha. i just hope that everything goes fine from here on out. i know i made a lot of daya in that research paper so i hope she doesn't find out and i still get a good grade. anyway, i really don't wanna talk about acads anymore. i have the whole summer free from any schoolwork (for the first time in college!)

anyway, summer is still a bummer coz we hardly have any activity, we just stay at home and literally bum around. i was looking forward to beaches or tour but alas, none of them's happened yet. tita cora's been inviting us endless times to go over to their beach for a swim but my mom and sister, just don't have the time so they say, and i figure they don't really want to go (my mom coz of the overspending issue, and my sister with her insecurity issue) but i reeeeally want to go and i've been toiling all sem for this!!! sigh, but it's ok if we don't go. i just hope that it's not a "never" situation. i'll still be looking forward to it. then there's that china tour. i would've loved to go there but i guess it's too late. besides, i wanna go there with my family so that it would be easier to move around, as opposed to going alone with my younger cousins whom i still need to look after. maybe next year...

anyway, i'm supposed to gain weight this summer. i've already gained 5 pounds and i hope i go on until i reach 150 pounds (hey a guy can dream can't he?) i have 6 weeks left. another thing, i really need to get a lisence and start learning how to drive. grrr...if only the pass sem didn't stress me out! oh well gotta push though with my plans now. i'll catcha later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home