get out of my box!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

almost done...but not quite.

jeez i duno how much of this sem i can still take!!! all my requirements are pretty much done and all there is left to do is wait for my merciful professors to give me my responding grades. except for this one dastardly subject which is research!!! i would've been oficially on vacation today but noooo...i still have to make this long research paper due on friday. i'm dying to get it over with so that i could pursue with my plans for the summer. remember last year? well most of my plans then weren't successful, but now that i absolutely don't have to go to UP all summer, i think i have a better chance of fulfilling them this time. plus my mom asked me not to go to china for now since it's really not the right time. it works for me coz i get my own laptop instead!!! yay! here are my plans for now:

- learn how to DRIVE!!!
- gain back my weight, and gain some more! i really need to workout.
- paint more paintings
- watch my favorite shows
- movie, movie, movie
- beach!!!
- more to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home