get out of my box!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

single

shit...single still...sigh...sucks

i just hate it...it's getting to me hard and i'm letting it. how can't i, everyone's found their match and i'm out of options. my circle of friends is not that big and i really don't have the time to expand it. no to mention the skills to do so. the past schoolyear has just been great for archi, love was definitely all around....except me. but don't get me wrong, i did fell in love as well, it's just that i realized it too late and somebody else went ahead of the line. (i know i swore i wouldn't bring this up again but it's just a sidenote that had to put...)

there's this professor in our college that claims he's a psychic and many of my friends told me he's genuine. luis even consults him and he says he can read him like an open book without luis giving him any sort of information. now i really don't like the idea of someone poking inside of my head, that's why i try my best to avoid getting into a close proximity with this prof. yesterday, as i was waiting to be advised, he popped out of nowhere and walked past me saying, "you're lonely..." (!) he got me there! he got me there good. and he couldn't have used a better word. LONELY! that means your not only sad, you're alone. grrr...

the season isn't helping either, that close-up commercial...ugh...everyone's kissing this season...why can't i have anyone to kiss?! valentines approaching and to be quite frank this is the first valentines that i feel left out. the past years i didn't give a shit about this season, i apparently do now, the only problem is i don't have someone to share it with.

i have this communication problem and i think it's the reason why i'm still single. i can't picture myself carrying a good lengthy conversation with most of my female friends. i really need to find a girl that shares a whole lot of my interests so that we'd click and hit it off. but first i really need to meet up with a lot of people in order for me t find that certain girl. the problem is i don't have the time and resources. plus, i really need to build up if i'm to be presentable. i've so much to invest on and i need time and the resources! (something's telling me i'm wrong, and that i don't really need to do all these things, but my stubborn self believes otherwise.)

as of the moment, the archi22 has shrunk to archi19 minus calvin (non-existent), ricky (shiftee), kris (migrating). all of the remaining are in a relationship except for john, kat, luis, marj, hilary and me. luis and marj are dating people and its easy for them to get attached. john and kat are hitting it off and it'll only be a matter of weeks before they hook up. that leaves me and hilary who are both becoming desperate. some friends are egging us on but i know there's no mutual attraction and everything's plainly platonic. i've considered the thought, i'm not gonna lie, but there's just so many complications with that girl. she's obviously still in love with her ex (who's a beefcake compared to me haha) plus he's friends with my best friends ex (getting a bit confusing now isn't it?) plus she falls for articulate and well read guys...two things i'm not. i really wish i was articulate and can speak fluent english, plus i also wish i was very well read and cultured. something keeps telling me that unless i'm beefy, articulate and well-read, i'll never be one of hilary's crushes. haha i should probably be dreaming on.

but maybe enough about other people's type and how i measure up to them. it's time i gave some of mine haha...i wanna girl who's:

- chubby: not fat, but not slim either. she must be a bit "malaman"
- jologs: can stand pinoy entertainment, and pinoy jologs culture
- low-maintenance: go (mostly) anywhere, eat (mostly) anything, ride (mostly) anything, talk about anything, receive anything, and be happy about it
- well read: i guess it's a characteristic everyone's after
- easy to get along with: i can be myself and share everything
- shallow: haha not in a bad way, basta she has to be a bit shallow
- classy: not necessarily rich, but has class and is well dressed

i guess that's it! not too demanding diba? i'm pretty shallow myself and i think that'e a good thing. i swear i'm gonna find her soon! and when that time comes, i gonna hold on and never let go! until then, i'll keep on sulking the single life....

1 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

I never thought I'd find a guy with exactly the same dilemma I am in. If I have a male alter ego, it would definitely be you! =) But you're still luckier, since you're a guy, you have the "upperhand". Ako? I'll just pray that he'll come to his senses and realize that I've always been with him. Good luck to both of us...hehe...I hope before 2005 ends, we won't be seeing 'SINGLE' on our faces anymore.=p

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home