get out of my box!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

codename

since my old blog has lost its anonymity, and i found out that it's quite easy to search one's blog on yahoo, i've decided it's time to use codenames. in this post, i will put my friends' initials and give them their corresponding codenames. it may have something to do with who they look like or who they remind me of. alright here goes...

the archi22:
mc - luis
dy - angel
cc - nikki
kr - joey
ly - marj
ag - jena
jv - ricky
mm - katie
ng - gwyn
pa - john
mh - maui
co - calvin
jm - kris
cl - kat
mp - miranda
aa - alfred
mg - bea
jb - piolo
ad - hilary
bb - lucas
dg - mitch
and i shall remain as jax...although i like the name seth :)

my family need no codenames...i'll just refer to them as mom or dad etc...

if ever anyone still manages to find my blog, this'll serve as a guide! haha you'll have to think who matches who and why the hell did i give them these codenames. isn't this FUN?!?!

ok till further posts!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home