get out of my box!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

perst fost

yahoo! a new year, a new blog, new experiences, new memories. i really hope 2005 will be a great year for me. the past year was ok but it was filled with nothing but you-know-what. but that's over. mike told me they were already on just two weeks ago so i guess i can't do anything about it now...not that i would've ya know. but i admit it, i mean it sucks being alone with no partner. everyone's hooking up in our group and being one of the singles is getting to me. therefore i shall hereby promise myself that by the end of this coming year, i will no longer be single!!!

anyway...the christmas break kinda sucked as well. you know what, this is the first year that i didn't feel a tad bit of the christmas spirit. is it because i'm no longer a teen??? ugh i hate getting old. and to think that in two months i will officially be a male adult (21 years old)...oh well, i guess that's just the way things work, the joys of christmas just loses its value as one gets older. i miss being a kid, when you had no worries, nothing was expected of you, and you're just the king of the world (or your household at least). this christmas break was spoiled by the pile of work our professors left us to do...i mean it's called a christmas vacation, you're not supposed to work during the holidays!!! but nooo...my sister and i spend every night studying while my brother still has his 36-hour shifts at the hospital. i'm soooo looking forward to this coming summer break...i swear i won't take any courses this time and just enjoy the break and go places, and learn new stuff that's not acad related. i hope this sem ends well though. sigh, i need to have more pep. i really need to step it up.

speaking of...i need to go back to studying now, i have an exam on the 4th and i'm already two days behind my proposed schedule. haha count on me to follow my schedule....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home