get out of my box!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

another missed shot

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~ Dilbert

got home at midnight yet again. it's been a long and stressful day. spent the whole of last night until this afternoon figuring out contour lines for our MLP and at the same time doing some landscaping. i dunno, i really don't like landscaping. i mean i appreciate it, i like seeing well structured gardens, it's just that i don't think i have what it takes to design one. i feel like my creativity is being dampened by all these restrictions the site has. but that was the task given to me, and like it or not, i had to come up with it before today ended. thank god for josh and wu who helped me out. i couldn't have done everything by myself in time. i hate it when i feel incapable of doing what is asked of me. it gets me all stressed out. anyway, at least i got to experience doing it. besides, i can only learn from it so i'll just charge that to experience. it just really sucks knowing that all these schemes that we did are still going to change after their meeting tomorrow...there's just waaaay too many schemes already, it's crazy...

and since i was stuck at the office all night, i missed another chance to go out with AG...last time i got held up in a meeting so i wasn't able to go to lunch with her. tonight, we were supposed to go with her to artshops to buy some copic markers, then have dinner after. but alas, i had work. she and pat went ahead. they couldn't find an open artshop so they just ended up in central for dinner and lkf for some drinks. damn. oh well at least i had my teammates with me instead of being alone in the office. it makes it a little bit more bearable knowing that all of us are feeling the same way haha.

i missed home today. i noticed that i miss home when i don't like being at work. it's when i feel most vulnerable and i long for my comfort zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home