get out of my box!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

score!!!

The key is not the "will to win" . . . everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important. ~ Bob Knight

i was reading a friend's blog this morning and i was amused at how he manages to update it almost daily. so it sort of inspired me to resurrect my journal which has been in hiatus for more than three years now.

i've been occasionally posting some entries on multiply, but it's not really a place to really write more private thoughts. it's easier to filter friends here.

so here we go. it's been almost eight months, things are getting pretty routinary. work has been interesting though despite being hectic at times. i'm fortunate enough to have a good set of teammates working with me. john is on his annual leave and won't be back till next week. needless to say, work still has to be done, but at least there's less pressure. i'm really hoping that my request be granted once he gets back. and i hope it's a right decision on my part as well.

gox has left for canada yesterday. it's kind of weird hearing that they opted to break up. it's hard to imagine one without the other. i miss those guys (i am their official third wheel). i mean i'm over here in hong kong and yet i felt really sad by her leaving. i just wish her the best and hope that one day we'll do have this grand reunion.

i'm supposed to claim my entry visa to china tomorrow and go home to shenzhen this weekend. i'm still on the fence though. i've only been there twice, and both times my dad was there with me. this is going to be the first time i go there alone with the rest of the stepfamily. i guess it can't be that bad, i have grown closer to my step siblings. plus i should've gone last week to celebrate my kid brother's birthday, but i totally forgot, so i need to make it up to him. we'll see. depends on how i wake up on saturday. otherwise, i'll just go there on my dad's birthday next month.

got to catch the PBA finals in boracay grill. wow what a game. i haven't seen a game in a very long time, but being a barangay ginebra fan apparently doesn't fade. it was so exciting to see menk, tubid, alexander and artadi play. it was a really close game, but ginebra took it home. whoot-whooo!!!

that's it for now. i should really follow my curfew...i'm already an hour late. i'll try to update this as often as i can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home